Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this site is expressly conditional on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this site.
Logic Rep. Computer Consultancy reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time. If you continue to use this site, it will constitute your acceptance of any revisions of this Terms and Conditions.
All images and material on this website is copyright. You may only download, print and reproduce material on this site in unaltered form and only for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved. Please note that the copyright in the materials appearing at Internet sites which are linked to this site vest in the author of those materials, or the author's licensee (subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968).
Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not use any portion of this website, or any other intellectual property Logic Rep. Computer Consultancy on any other websites, in the source code of any other website, or in any other printed or electronic materials.
Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not modify, publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise use any of this website content or frame with website within any other website with our written permission.
Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, without prior written permission from Logic Rep. Computer Consultancy is prohibited.
Disclaimer Conditions of use
- By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- Logic Rep Computer Consultancy accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
- Logic Rep Computer Consultancy makes every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting LogicRep.com know of any changes.
- If you find a link that does not work, please contact Logic Rep Computer Consultancy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Logic Rep Computer Consultancy or its author shall not be responsible for and hereby excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of the Logic Rep Computer Consultancy, its employees or its agents.
- Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors' access or otherwise of a criminal or violet nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. Logic Rep Computer Consultancy makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
- You assume all risks associated with the use of the web site, including;
- Risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it;
- Or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside of the United Kingdom.
- Your use of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring (please refer to the website's Privacy Statement for further information).
- Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
Logic Rep is committed to finding solution to all of your technology needs